I couldn’t resist – I simply had to get my needles into the new ITO Sensai. There now long contemplation, or difficult calculation – I simply CO 160 st and kept knitting until ball was over 🙂 I ended up with a light as feather silky cowl, that has so much warmth in it you wouldn’t believe!
My absolutely biased ( because I am totally in love with it) notes on this yarn:
- Get ready to be taken away by the softness.
- I didn’t find any hair shed – neither after knitting nor wearing it.
- Patterns should be practiced on some other yarn if you need before starting a project with ITO Sensai. Like any other mohair yarn, this one does not like frogging at all.
- It is a bit finer than similar quality yarns and due to the higher silk/less mohair in the content the fuzz is a bit smaller.
Oh, and my little one took this “scarf”, touched it to his cheeck and giggled happily and that had a somewhat possessive look at MY new cowl 😀
- Pattern: none
- Yarn: ITO Sensai, color 326 Pool Blue, 1 ball
- Needles: 3.25 mm 40 cm circulars.